sound on/off button appears offline but not online - SOLVED!!!

• hi guys, hi klaus,

i've made a virtual tour here my goal was to do a automatic virtual tour with one background music playing continously.

now, i have managed to get most of it to work locally/offline but:

1) - online, the sound doesn't continue anymore, but the music starts with every change of scene.
    2) - the sound on/off - button at the rightbottom, don't show online.
    3) - another problem is that i can't get the sound to just "mute" when i press the sound on/off - button! - instead it stops the music and starts the track again from the beginning.

i hope anyone can help me out here!

any suggestions or ideas are much appreciated!

thx in advanced!

*smile*

Code
    set(idletime,2);set(events.onidle, autotour());
    	 oninterrupt(break); lookto(-0.2,0,20,linear(1),false);loadpano(patta-village-plaza_extern.xml,null,KEEPBASE|NOPREVIEW,BLEND(2));			

playsound(sound,themes/sleepaway.mp3,loops='0'); set(plugin[btn_speaker_on].visible,false); set(plugin[btn_speaker_off].visible,true); set(volume,0.3); 
     stopsound(sound); set(plugin[btn_speaker_off].visible,false); set(plugin[btn_speaker_on].visible,true);

Edited once, last by chainamonk (May 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM).

• its working now! *confused* *smile*

i don't know what happened, but i just woke up and tried it again and now it seems to work! maybe it was a caching problem or something!
    really don't know!

maybe someone has a explanation here.

thx anyways!

cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!