You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

floz

Trainee

• "floz" started this thread

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 8:02am

How to group hotspots

Hi there,

I'm trying to group hotspots in groups so that I can more easily manipulate them in one go (in particular toggle visibility).

I've tried the following, but that doesn't seem to work (the hotspots don't even show up to start with (in the HTML5 viewer in particular)...

Source code

<plugin keep="true" name="scene1_hotspots1" alpha="1" enabled="true" visible="true" />

<hotspot style="HS_Text" name="HS409" ath="160.2" atv="-20.9"  item="SHV400" parent="scene1_hotspots1" />
	<hotspot style="HS_Text" name="HS345" ath="-149.5" atv="-20.1" item="SHV400" parent="scene1_hotspots1" />
	<hotspot style="HS_Text" name="HS467" ath="-121.6" atv="-12.9" item="SHV400" parent="scene1_hotspots1" />

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 8:38am

Hi,

grouping hotspots or assigning hotspots to a parent plugin/hotspot is not possible,

for toggling the visibility of several hotspots at once a small action could be used,
e.g.

Source code

<action name="togglehs">
   set(hotspot[HS409].visible, %1);
   set(hotspot[HS345].visible, %1);
   set(hotspot[HS467].visible, %1);
</action>

and - togglehs(true) - or - togglehs(false)

best regards,
Klaus

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 7:33pm

hi,

i think in this post is your answere

http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…syntax+question

Hope this helps
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

floz

Trainee

• "floz" started this thread

Friday, June 1st 2012, 12:35am

@Klaus: Thanks for looking into this, but I was looking for a slightly more elegant solution. Thankfully, Tuur pointed me to an earlier post of yours which has an almost as elegant solution as I was looking for. However, it would be great in general if we could group hotspots / plugins in some sort of way. I was hoping that just setting a common parent would do the trick — and it does on desktop — but seemingly not on mobile...

But thanks again for your help, gentlemen!