Beauty salon Estetica

• I really like your panos, Nelike! Especially the steam-panos are pretty cool *thumbsup* Your tours though could still need some more work and finetuning ;) The plugin with the massage-lady is not disabled, so it´s not possible to drag the pano where the video/slideshow is and the video/slideshow does´nt work on the ipad3. Sometimes the hands appear, but the tour gets reeeeaaally slow with the video.

Oh...and congratulations to your 3,5 months old daughter and the best wishes for you and your family *smile*

BR
    Nupsi

• Thank you Nupsi! Really appreciated your feedback and that you like my work *smile*

And thank you for telling me that disable thing! I have been searching solution for it for a long time haha. That massage lady is not a video :) It's frame by frame animation done with xml *smile* I might want to look the picture sizes and try squeeze them lower in size to make it run better. Im not thinking ipad when doing my stuff, atleast here in Finland it's not really worth it because only little amount of people use it. And i own Asus Transformer Prime myself so things work fully with flash 11 support in ice cream sandwich.

My daughter will turn 4 months at 5th! So much fun with her *smile*

Regards,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!