I cant view Krpano tours on Samsung Galaxy S3

• Hi
    I cannot view my krpano tours or anybody elses tours on the samsung galaxy s3. It asks me to install Adobe Flash. Do I need to install flash when the tours are supposed to run with HTML 5. Sorry If I posted this in the worng place.
    Cheers

• Thanks Vincèn, re links, its all 360 virtual tours. I installed flash on the phone now and i can see all panos, but I dont think its loading the mobile version of the panos, just the flash version.
    Patrick

• Thanks Vincèn, re links, its all 360 virtual tours. I installed flash on the phone now and i can see all panos, but I dont think its loading the mobile version of the panos, just the flash version.
    Patrick

well if you installed Flash for sure it'll display flash version, it's better than HTML5 as you get all features :) but it should be able to display the tour in HTML5 on phones without Flash ! Would you mind to share the link so I can check on mine ?

Patrick

If the Android 4.0 browser really works correct with Krpano html5, which I doubt, than you have to activate the settings for viewing MOBILE websites in the browser and you probably also have to inactivate your installed flashversion.

Also read this thread No more flash support on Android?

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!