You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 11:25am

z-order bug

Hi,

I'm too new to this to be sure its a bug but the z-order does not appear to be working in the "demotour-weingut" example.

Using the Iphone 3g (I'm yet to test it on a newer iphone) the zoomicon alternative spots appear above the flyout images.
If I remove the polygon hostpots and just use the zoomicon on all devices the problem does not show up in flash.

I can confirm that z-order is working fine in the html5 player on the iphone3g with the "demotour-kuchlerhaus" example. So its not a limitation of the html5 player. The only difference between these two examples is that the spot in the "demotour-weingut" example is generated on the fly - so it seems to me that this is a bug.

Has anyone else noticed this? and is there a fix for it?

More on this and a few other problems I'm having here : Help with flyout image
Please somebody help me *g*

Thanks
Y.S

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 10:25am

Hi,

please see these links:
1.0.8.15 pre-release (update 2)
http://krpano.com/download/beta/

best regards,
Klaus