Branding Free License

• Hi,
    I am going to purchase Kolor Panotour Pro from your website.
    Do I have to purchase the branding free license at the same time or can I buy that later if I want?

If I purchase it later, will the Kolor branding be removed?

Also, I see that all krpano future upgrades are free with my license. Do you know if Panotour Pro updates are free as well?

Thanks

• Hi,

I am going to purchase Kolor Panotour Pro from your website.
    Do I have to purchase the branding free license at the same time or can I buy that later if I want?

All licenses can be bought separately at any time, so buying it later would be no problem.

If I purchase it later, will the Kolor branding be removed?

Yes.

Also, I see that all krpano future upgrades are free with my license. Do you know if Panotour Pro updates are free as well?

Good question... please ask Kolor directly about that.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Also, I see that all krpano future upgrades are free with my license. Do you know if Panotour Pro updates are free as well?

Rule of upgrade with Kolor products is pretty simple, all updates in minor version are free (you own a licence of Panotour 1 so all versions 1.XX are free). Day where Kolor will release Panotour 2 you'll need to buy an upgrade licence (most of time difference of price between old and new version ;)

Vincèn

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!