You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 3:12pm

Show panorama only permitted site

Good day!

I want to limit the display of my panoramas on other sites, except as permitted me.
Is there any way to make a panorama only show up on the site on which it is located?

Regards, Andrew

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 7:29pm

Hi,

use the krpano Protect Tool and enable there the Domain limitation.

best regards,
Klaus

Friday, June 15th 2012, 9:56am

Hi, Klaus!

Unfortunately this does not help. My panorama is placed on gooddomain.сom. But when embedding to baddomain.сom it works too. Is there any way to make a panorama show up only on gooddomain.com?

Regards, Andrew

Friday, June 15th 2012, 11:06pm

Show your steps and links to see where you made the mistake in krprotect.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 2:10am

*confused*
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 10:47am

Good day!

Sorry, could not write earlier.
I need to access the panorama was painted as in the diagram.

I want my panorama can only be viewed on my website.
But when I do, "Limit Domains" on gooddomain.com, baddomain1.сom and baddomain2.сom also can show my panorama.

Regards Andrey!

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 5:40pm

use the krpano Protect Tool and enable there the Domain limitation.