Excluding plugins from MERGE

• I work on a tour with 8 churches.
    Each of them is an individual tour but I also want to merge them into one tour by using a combobox to load the xml from.

Most of the navigation plugins can be merged but I have for example a Google map and a general info button for each of the tours which has to be exchanged.

I can not find a way besides including them in all scenes and using Keep="false"

There must be away to use for example an event or an action that says reload these plugins.

What does this mean.
    'KEEPBASE - a predefined combination of:
    KEEPDISPLAY | KEEPCONTROL | KEEPPLUGINS | KEEPPROGRESS

How do I define these combination or is it something I can not define.

Hans

• Thanks, but I could not find any reset example in the examples folder.

However I found your post with a similar problem.
    http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…reset#post31619

Actually I had the same problems with the thumbs but I already solved that with a couple of actions and events using the closethumbs and openthumbs actions.

I also solved my combobox loading problem now. I went back to use IGNOREKEEP and used the same onenterfullscreen event as I use loading the first pano but in an action instead.
    It did not work with if(fullscreen, etc.

I had problem getting this to work the first time as it just loaded a "black pano" with the navigation and thumbs however at last I found that including the startup action in the command solved it.
    Like this.
    additem ('1. Sofia Albertina',loadpano('../data1/tour.xml',null,IGNOREKEEP,BLEND(2));startup();opennew(););
    additem ('2. St. Johannes kyrka',loadpano('../data2/tour.xml',null,IGNOREKEEP);startup();opennew(););

<action name="opennew">
    set(plugin[openfs].visible,false); set(plugin[closefs].visible,true); set(plugin[in].visible,true); set(plugin[out].visible,true);set(plugin[text].visible,true); set(plugin[btnhelp].visible,true);set(plugin[info].visible,true);set(plugin[gmaps].visible,true);set(plugin[combobox].y,5);
    </action>

I only have one problem now in the iPad version which is very weird.
    Here is a link to a Demo how it will work on the clients site. There will be 8 churches when I added all.
    http://360-foto.dk/landskrona-forsamling/albertina.html

On iPad the first item in the combobox does not work if you try to load it again from Number 2.

I copied the command as No 3 item and that works.

As you can see here they are identical but clicking on No1 after loading No2 just reloads No2
    <action name="fillbox2" devices="html5" >
    additem ('Välg Kyrka' , );
    additem ('1. Sofia Albertina',loadpano('../data1/ipad.xml',null,IGNOREKEEP,BLEND(2)); );
    additem ('2. St. Johannes kyrka',loadpano('../data2/ipad.xml',null,IGNOREKEEP,BLEND(2)); );
    additem ('3. Sofia Albertina',loadpano('../data1/ipad.xml',null,IGNOREKEEP,BLEND(2)); );

Hans

Edited once, last by HansNyb (June 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM).

• <action name="resetkrpano">
    in krpano.xml in the root of the examples folder.

I don't remember exactly, but you may need to remove plugins/hotspots manually if they've been added dynamically
    my personal reset function contains.. why html5 I don't remember either.

if (ishtml5,
    loop(plugin.count GT 0, removeplugin(0));
    loop(hotspot.count GT 0, removehotspot(0));
    );

[quote='HansNyb',index.php?page=Thread&postID=38859#post38859]Thanks, but I could not find any reset example in the examples folder.

However I found your post with a similar problem.
    http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…reset#post31619

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!