pano load click to interace

• Hi guys,

Currently when I open my pano in a browser, I need to click on the pano in order to interact. I want to remove the click and just have the pano be able to be interacted with immediately. I saw a similar question on this forum a year ago and I tried following it but my code is not working. Anyone can help?

In the HTML

Code
    <script src="swfkrpano.js"></script>
    <div id="pano" style="width:100%; height:100%;">	<noscript><table style="width:100%;height:100%;"><tr style="valign:middle;"><td><div style="text-align:center;">ERROR:<br/><br/>Javascript not activated<br/><br/></div></td></tr></table></noscript>	<script>		embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf", id:"krpanoSWFObject", xml:"MemorialHall.xml", target:"pano"});				function krpanofocus()		{			var krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");			krpano.focus();		}	</script>

In the XML

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14" onstart="js( krpanofocus() );">

So when I open the error log it says javascript call krpanofocus() failed. What does js do exactly? I tried replacing js(krpanofocus()) with js(alert('im working')) to test and it gave me the same error. Thanks for the help!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!