newbie virtual tour maker looking for feedback

• Hey guys,

So I love this pano viewer so much that I decided to try to do some residential virtual tours. I presume half the people that use this viewer use it for real estate virtual tours.

http://843avact.com/

I'm a very experienced web developer, but new to the virtual tour game (and photography). Does anybody have any feedback? Is there something that I'm doing (or not doing) that's really obviously dumb that I just don't see or don't know about? I see most people use the full window of the browser to display it and I give it a set static size. Do you disagree with my decision on that?

• Hello there, great advance you have to be newbie on the vtours game. I'll suggest two things:

1) Load all the buttons, maps, links, etc, in the interface, that way you can take advantage of the fullscreen experience, which for my taste is one of the best krpano features, makes the 360 experience even more appealing.

2) Level your panos. I've seen this over and over on the web, people just don't know how to level panoramic scenes. Tip one, try to level your camera on-stage, there are lots of bubble levels which can help you and almost every pano head has one integrated. Tip two, learn to use leveling in PTGUI (or the software of your choice) is really quite simple to do it, specially in cases like yours which have quite ovious vertical references as edges of walls or doors. Personally I dislike the experience of looking at a angled view and also, people can think the place is actually leaned to a side which obviously is a negative point if you try to sell some property.

So, there you have, just some opinions that hope may work *wink*

Cheers!

Luis

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!