• My mobile phone just got updated to Android 4.0.3 and since Chrome mobile is finally available I went straight ahead and installed it.

Only to find out that Google decided to drop Flash support. No way to display my beloved panos anymore *cry*
    Does Chrome feature enough CSS3 to run the HTML5 part of krpano?

Damn I wish Google would add Flash support - it always worked great on uptodate Hardware...

Kind regards
    Marcus

• Today I read that Adobe also stops flash support for Android 4.1. And from August 15th it's not possible to download flash for Android anymore at all.

So it starts to get 'urgent' to get krpano working on Android ;). Maybe without the CSS 3D transitions, I think there are other ways (Pano2VR has something without the 3D transitions that might also work, and that works on the desktop).

• Hi,

the next krpano release will provide more automatic support in that direction, but the CSS-3D support on Android is partially still very buggy. The current Chrome version for Android is 18.* (at the moment) but the Chrome CSS-3D clipping bugs were solved the first time in Chrome 20.*, so it might need also at least Chrome 20.* for Android before CSS-3D will work correctly in the Android Chrome browser.

But I don't think that this will be a big problem, I think there will be sooner or later a correct CSS-3D support also on Android, then the HTML5 usage there will be no problem. More details about that topic on the 1.0.8.15 release.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!