Request :: Looking for a developer for implementig krpano tools

• Dear All,
    I’m writing here to find someone interested in the implementation of the following krpano features. Should someone be interested, please contact us at
    mail@hal9000.it
    providing a time/cost estimation for this piece of work. We are strongly committed on this activity.

Features to be developed:

• Insert a picture navigator for FLAT IMAGES (a little full image on the corner of the screen with a smaller coloured rectangular shape which indicate the visualized area)
    • Image rotation (FLAT IMAGE) around the screen normal axe
    • Surface selection and measurement tool. I select a rectangular surface and the tool gives me the surface selected. FLAT IMAGE
    • Linear measurement tool which allows user to select a starting point and an ending point and that it shows the distance between these two points (based on the picture dimension)
    • Print screen tool which save on client local file system (asking where) a *.jpeg or *.png file which contains also some indication as panorama name
    • A bookmark tool which allow user to save some particular zoom / pan coordinates on particular panorama, and let also save comments on such bookmark. User must be able to retrieve its bookmarked views.

Looking forward to hearing from someone you.
    Best regards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!