You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 2:33pm

Blurred images on iPad

Hello, perhaps this is a newby question but I'm new, that's the case.

I just made a pano through the multires droplet. It works great on my desktop but on the ipad the images are very blurred.

Please, anyone has any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 3:13pm

maybe you see only the preview.
Are your paths ok for mopbile devices?
and are you checking on the ipad it self?
Link?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 4:27pm

Thanks for your answer. I'm checking it on the iPad. I'm not sure about the paths, the js and xml scripts are where they should but I think that the images are the same for both platforms. The droplet only generated a set of tiles. Am I missing anything?

I don't have a link, sorry, I'm working local.

Regards!

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 5:19pm

I see, I have to configure the tablet and phone images into the XML but, is there any droplet to make those images? Should I produce them with Photoshop or something like that?

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 7:41pm

Images resized with Photoshop and working.

Thanks!

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 10:17pm

If your iPhone license is in the same folder as the tools it should automatically add the XML and create the smaller cube images.