loadscene() - scene "NaN" not found

• I made a panorama with 8 scenes. When trying to load the next scene, I get the error 'loadscene() - scene "NaN" not found. Only on the iPad, the desktop version (using exactly the same code) works well.

code:

I also get a warning: tween type '' not found - using 'easeOutQuad' instead!
    I have to find out where it comes from, I have some textfields with tweens and plugins, but I think I didn't set any tweentype. Is setting a tweentype required in the iPad version? I also don't get this error on the desktop (oh and I had that tweens before, only in the first scene, and didn't get the error, strange?).

Does somebody know what's wrong? Oh, the names of my scenes are scene1 to scene8 ;).

• Ok, I solved it (don't know about tweentype, but the NaN-error is gone):

Code
    <action name="loadnextscene">
                get(sceneloaded);
                inc(sceneloaded);
                set(scenename, get(scene[get(sceneloaded)].name));
                if (sceneloaded == '8'
                    loadscene(scene1,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(1));set(sceneloaded,0);
                    loadscene('get(scenename)', null , KEEPALL,BLEND(1)));
            </action>

Looks like krpano html5 doesn't like adding a number to a string (txtadd(tmp, 'scene', 'get(sceneloaded)');

Another question: when clicking on 'next', the screen on the ipad gets black and then blends the next scene. Why does it not blend like on the pc?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!