You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

manigordo

Trainee

• "manigordo" started this thread

Friday, July 13th 2012, 10:48pm

Has someone included a catalog within a tour??

I am trying to...

Until now without succes

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 8:38am

What kind of catalog?

Wednesday, July 25th 2012, 4:06pm

What do you meaning catalog?

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 8:56am

I think he means a FlipBook, or at least something in that direction. If so, then the answer ist no! Because there is no FlipBook capable of working with krpano except the pano-flipbook. But the license-prices are absurd and unpayable. Besides the fact that the creator no longer works on pano-flipbook, so there will never be any updates or bugfixes.

If you found a flipbook, let us know *smile*

Best regards
Nupsi

Friday, August 31st 2012, 10:22pm

Do you mean like something along the side? The interface examples include a photo gallery (kitten pictures that popout when clicked) so I suppose an experienced coder could replace those pics with products and attach text for price, description, maybe even a buy button? I've got 0 experience doing it but it sounds really hot it if works!