You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Saturday, July 14th 2012, 5:20am

event.onmousedown weird in safari desktop w7

set(events.onmousedown,'set(fullscreen,true);set(events.onmousedown,"")');

This doesn't work in safari very well. The mouse stops working and the entire browser itself becomes clickable after you press escape out of fullscreen. So any click just returns you to fullscreen.

onclick instead works normal.

latest flash, safari desktop, windows 7
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

mds

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 4:47pm

Is your syntax correct? Shouldn't it be like this.

Source code

set(events.onmousedown, set(fullscreen,true); set(events.onmousedown, null); );
Say "Hi!" on twitter

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 11:34pm

Pay no attention to the syntax. I tried that one as well.
Did you get the same effect on your end?
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

mds

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 10:51pm

I've used this successfully.

Source code

<events
onpreviewcomplete="showintro(); set(events.onmousedown,onviewhide()); set(events.onkeydown,onviewhide()); copy(cur_fov,view.fov); copy(cur_hlookat,view.hlookat); copy(cur_vlookat,view.vlookat);"
/>

Your problem may have something to do with attaching set(fullscreen,true); to an event rather than a button. Not sure though...
Say "Hi!" on twitter

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 7:14am

You'll note I said onclick was just fine... so that wouldn't make sense.
Thanks for looking though.
I also just found that in firefox... you can't resize the window when containing 100% fullscreen flash objects. Which is pretty damn strange. Just updated it too.. still the same. Not a krpano problem. Same thing on an old FPP tour.

mds

Intermediate

Thursday, July 19th 2012, 7:16am

Ah yes, doh! Weird indeed. *blink*
Say "Hi!" on twitter

Friday, July 20th 2012, 1:59pm

Hi,

regarding to the Flashplayer documentation it is only possible to switch to fullscreen in 'onclick' or 'keyboard' events.
In many browsers 'ondown' and 'onup' events are working too, but in some not...

My own testing showed these behaviors:
Windows - Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari - switching to fullscreen works in all events: ondown, onup and onclick
Mac - Firefox - ondown, onup, onclick works, Chrome and Safari - fullscreen works 99% only in the onclick event but sometimes (1%) also in the ondown event...

Best regards,
Klaus