First steps with Kprotect

• Hi all!

Thank you very much in advance!
    This should be, hopefully, an easy question to answer...

What do I want to do?
    Embed a virtual tour into a single swf file, which will be opened offline.

What am I using?

krpano Protect Tool 1.0.8.14 (build 2011-09-01)

How did I do it?

I used the Embedded XML option. Had to add a couple of folders manually, but by the size of the generated swf file it looks like every thing has been embedded properly. No warnings.
    In the Placeholders dialogue I browse the virtual tour krpano.swf file as %SWFPATH% and the virtual tour index.html file as %HTMLPATH%.

What's worng?
    The generated swf file is looking for the files externally, rather than inside the swf itself.
    So the first thing that goes wrong is that it cannot find files/text.xml. If I create a 'files' folder in the same directory and put 'text.xml' file there, then it can find the file.
    Then I have more warnings because it's looking for every single file within the f'iles' folder.

So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!!!

• Hi,

the 'relative path' of the added/embedded files might be not the same like the real 'relative path' when using the files. This can happen especially when adding files manually.

But double-clicking a file you can uncheck the 'Automatic' option and enter the correct relative path/filename manually.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!