• Hi,

i have an older tour that i'm fixing a bit...

in the first xml there are a lot of hotspot and pictures that are shown..
    I have the feeling that it is loadingall that before we see the pano sharp... how can i make first load the pano and then the paintings??

http://www.studiotuur.nl/Shunyam/Pano/e…/tour/tour.html

Thanx
    a lot

Tuur *thumbsup*

• If you mean like, load the panorama first, then slowly fade in the polygonal hotspots on the paintings, then slowly fade them out:

Code
    <events onloadcomplete="action(fadeinhotspots)" />
    <action name="fadeinhotspots">
    <!--wait for complete load of tiles, not sure if this is nescesary-->
    	wait(blend);
    <!--tween all hotspots to an alpha of 1. The easeOutBounce, makes it blink a bit. Maybe increase the time from 0.5 to 1.0 for more subtile look -->
    <!-- after the tween, set the alpha of the polygonal hotspots back to 0, or whatever value you prefer-->
    	tween(hotspot.alpha,1.0,0.5,easeOutBounce,set(hotspot.alpha,0));
    </action>

Edit: Ow I think I understand the problem. You think its downloading all the hotspot images etc and the panorama at the same time. And you want the panorama to be loaded first, and the images. Thats a bit more complex. What you do is create empty hotspot placeholders. hotspots with all the attributes but no url. Then after the onloadcomplete event you'll fill in the urls of the hotspots:

Btw you need the Beta of 1.08 for this to work (onloadcomplete is a event from beta 1.08).

Edit2: a did a closer look, to see what images you were talking about. I see you have hotspots that call up plugins with an image of a painting in it. that simplyfies stuff. Because you call the painting all the same way, and dismiss it the same way, you can make a simple action, that addplugin the painting fades it in, and the onclick fades out and removes it:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Zephyr (29. Mai 2009 um 10:03)

• thanx zephyr,

the last part of your mail is what i initialy meant. ... it's now on 1.0.6 i think.. i think it over a bit..
    maybe i like your first suggestion aswell.

Graydon; but before it gets blurry it is black for a while..
    you can click on 10 items in this first pano and as zephyr writes i like to load the hotspots after the pano, so it stands even quicker. (wheni'm right)

Thanx guys.

tuur *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!