krpano 1.0.8.15 (Updated)

• Yes and from iFrame please.

Hans

If this is a "Yea, fullscreen from iFrame request", I second that. I can't get the tours to go fullscreen on the iPad from an iFrame either... whether it's a real, or partial fullscreen is not relevant here.. just to come out of the iFrame and show MAX size is what I'd like to see.
    Is it even possible?

• hi

In the new version when you add text above graphics, it does not work onclick function.

working part of code (line 15)

Code
    <layer name="buttons1" onclick="trace('work onclick container')" type="container" bgcapture="true" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.8" align="center" edge="center" width="176" height="42" x="-100" y="0">
    		<layer name="bsp21" style="button" align="center" edge="center" x="0"  y="0"  width="176" height="42" html=":: test container ::" enabled="false" />
    	</layer>

not working part of code (line 19)

Code
    <layer name="buttons2" url="top_blue_b.png" onclick="trace('not work onclick image')" align="center" edge="center" width="176" height="54" x="100" y="0">
    		<layer name="bsp22" style="button"   align="center" edge="center" x="0"  y="0"  width="176" height="54" html=":: test image ::" enabled="false" />
    	</layer>

It does not work enabled = "false" in the textfield *wacko*

Ondown and onup work fine, but onclick not. Text above image.
    Is in the new version the onclick function is disabled in this case *question*

best regards

• Yes fullscreen from iFrame is possible and it does work with the latest pano2vr.
    Unfortunately it does not work on iPad but I tested it in Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Mac.
    Here is a test page with the special iFrame code.
    http://Panoramas.dk/pano2vrtest/index.html

Hans

That's nice Hans, but unless I'm missing something, this is Krpano forum. I don't use Pano2vr.

I've been using Pretty Photo to package my iframes, and have not tried another iframe option, it's possible the problem i am having lies there.

• It was just an illustration of that it is possible. Klaus has already promised real fullscreen in next update.
    I do not use Pano2VR either.

It has already been discussed in this post. http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…d&threadID=7740
    I do not think that the fullscreen from iframe has to do with the viewer. It has to do with the settings in the iFrame thats why I made this example to check it out and to show you the settings you need in the iframe.

Hans

Edited once, last by HansNyb (September 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM).

• Hi,

The new interface appends a "Virtual Tour" text to the scene title... can this be removed so that only the Title of the Scene is shown?

look into the 'vtourskin.xml' and search there for that line:

Code
    txtadd(layer[skin_title].html, get(title), ' - ', get(scene[get(xml.scene)].title) );

and change it to:

Code
    txtadd(layer[skin_title].html, get(scene[get(xml.scene)].title) );

In the new version when you add text above graphics, it does not work onclick function.

I identified that problem too in the meantime, it will be fixed in the next release/update soon.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Solved with wait(0); beetwen the code parts, please ignore

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Klaus, I received

actions overflow warning

are there limits? is about a pano with 93 distortted hotspots,
    the code add them recursivelly with no problem up to around 70 then.. this error...

Later info,

I splitted the code into 3 parts, i.e. instead adding 93 at once to add 30, then 30, then 33 but the same warning is given except adds few more, around 73 or so then stops.

thanks,
    Dorin

L. E. solved, with wait(0) beetwen the parts :)

Edited 3 times, last by DorinDXN (September 9, 2012 at 3:23 PM).

• Hello back
    By desactivating the flash plugin it seems that I am obtaining the same result on Windows 7 screen as the example on Krpano with the same manip : I can see some of the cube faces, and by moving the mouse, the others are appearing, but disassembled. Nevertheless I have a problem on Firefox that I did not solve yet. I does the same result when I am desactivating flash on explorer. Is it normal, or I am asking a stupid question? I am pretty good as asking stupid questions anayway...
    Thanks for your answer
    Chantal

• Klaus-

Love the new version, but just completed a new tour and tested it on Android tablet and it does not work - looks like tiles are missing or something, there are gaps between tiles and I really need to fix this - any suggestions or anyone else having this problem?

• Chantal-
    I tried your link on my Droid Acer tablet and it does not work either (same problem as my new tour) - I really hope Klaus has an answer for us - I love the new version but my clients will not love it if it does not work on some of their customer devices (droid).

• Chantal-
    I found this in another forum entry from Klaus "Hi,
    that's a bug of the current Android Chrome Browser,
    workarounds are not possible,

the current Android Chrome is 'Chrome 18' and the desktop 'Chrome 18' had the same CSS 3D bugs,
    'Chrome 20' on Desktop was the first Chrome with working CSS 3D support, so maybe when there will be one day also a 'Chrome 20' (or higher) on Android, then maybe this bug will be fixed...

at the moment I would recommend to report that display error to Google (in the Chrome settings menu there is a button for that), so that they can think about fixing that problem,

best regards,
    Klaus"

I had tried it using Chrome, so I tried it using the droid browser that came on my tablet and it worked - slow to load, but no black holes.

• I have the titles running for both thumbnails and hotspots but not on the map..

I suspect its in this action - <action name="skin_addmapspots">
    for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i),
    if(scene[get(i)].lat,
    txtadd(spotname, 'spot', get(i));
    txtadd(spotevent, 'activatespot(',get(spotname),'); loadscene(', get(scene[get(i)].name), ',null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); delayedcall(0.5,skin_showmap(false));');
    copy(scene[get(i)].mapspotname, spotname);
    addspot(get(spotname), get(scene[get(i)].lat), get(scene[get(i)].lng), get(scene[get(i)].heading), false, get(spotevent));
    );
    );
    activatespot(spot0);
    zoomToSpotsExtent();
    </action>

Can anyone help please!

Cheers,

James

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!