Virtual Tour Editor: Save and Restore Ondown function

• Hi,

Zitat

VTeditor sets all ondown to its function but doesn't return the original when finished.

Thanks for this note!
    Basically the plugin is already saving and restoring the events, but I saw now there was a small typo in the code that causes the ondown event not to be restored. There will be soon a fixed release.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• First off, thank you. There are a couple of add ones that would be great, I know, nobody is ever happy. Where would you you like to have them posted? Other then here. First would be an antro image that does't reapear when the first scene is replayed and the second would be an imagemap where we could set hot spots to navigate around. Your current thumbnails are great but I do large rooms that would have different POV like churches and Cathedrals.

Your editor is a great help and I do appeciate the work you have put into it. Your license scheme is great and reasonable, I might suggest you break out the editor as a seperate licence to help support the continued development.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!