Possible bug in krPano 1.0.8.15 - hotspot onover, onout and onhover

• Hello!

First of all a big big thank you for the newly released version of the krPano. Awesome work!!! *g*

I had tested the 1.0.8.15 already with the previous release candidate 3 and i found out that when using the javascript player under google chrome or safari (both tested under Windows 7) the hotspot events onover, onout and onhover are not getting called when moving the mouse over a hotspot. Initially this may have made sense, because the js-player was made for touch devices, but as it becomes available for normal desktop browser the mouse events should be implemented too.
    I hoped that this issue would be fixed in the final release, but it doesn't seem to have been addressed so far.
    Since i have my own implementation of a showtext-function (the original one sadly only works in the flash-player) it is a bit of a necessity to know when a user moves the mouse over a hotspot.

I hope that this gets fixed some time in the near future.

Again, thanks for the good work!

Edit:
    Here is an example out of the xml showing one of my hotspots:

• Stupid me!!! *wacko*

Didn't took the time to scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page...On the other hand, the main krpano website is not what one would call 'neatly arranged'...too much information in too many locations...

But what gives...totally my fault!
    I think i will wait for the next release to implement the js-player for desktop browsers.

Thanks for the quick answer! *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!