You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 8:08am

Virtual Tour Editor - Adding new panoramas

Hi,

I love the new virtual tour editor in 1.0.8.15. Thanks for this new feature! *thumbsup*

Is it possible to add new panoramas to existing vtour with a droplet [1} or do I have to do this part manually?

[1] What are the working code lines for this droplet?

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 2:18pm

Hi,

that would need to be done manually, but that's not very complicated:

1. create the new tour by using the MAKE VTOUR droplet
  2. copy all pano images/folders from the 'pano' folder from the new tour to the existing tour
  3. copy all <scene> elements from the new tour.xml to the existing tour.xml

best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, August 15th 2012, 8:42pm

Many thanks Klaus.

Monday, September 7th 2020, 2:33pm

How do i link a new panaroma scene to an existing one

Hello,

I want to link a new panaroma to an existing one. So when you click on the arrow in the front it links to the bedroom panaroma (want to create hotspots for it too)

Here is an example of what I want:

https://www.baileyofbristol.co.uk/tourin…ies-4-pamplona/

Thanks!

Tuesday, September 8th 2020, 3:44pm

Just use the VTour Editor in the KRPano Tools. Once you have created your basic tour by dragging your panos into the

MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet.bat
Find the created tour.xml file and drag it into the VTour Editor. You can then add hotspots which gives you a choice of which panos to link to.