Bing Map disappears

• Hi,
    I use Bing Maps, on the place of Google Maps, under KRPano 1.0.8.15, Flash and HTML5 in my virtual tours. After changing several times the scale (zoom), the map does not appear any more. By closing the map and by opening it again one can only see the scale, the zoom and the hotspot, but not the map. Perhaps you know where is the error?
    http://www.annecypanoramique.com/vv-le-castel/chambre/START.html
    Best regards,
    Hub

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hub (21. August 2012 um 11:12)

• Hi,

there seems to be a problem when zooming too far, then the plugin are either loading too load or there are no tiles to load...
    I will check that... maybe Microsoft has changed something with the 'empty tiles'...

By zooming back with the mousewheel you should be able to see the map again.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,
    It is exactly the same behavior as if the scale was too far. But, I verified several times that it also arrives in the middle of the scale. It is possible, that the wireless mouse of Apple which I use and which is very nervous, is responsible for this bug.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!