What happen to the multi res on iPad?

• I would be happy if version 15 would work without flash on Chrome and Firefox first. My first trials is a big big disappointment.
    Especially in Firefox, Quality of panning is really bad and in my XP on Parallels I get mostly black cubefaces. even set down a small screen. I have 4 GB applyed to it and The flash version work fine even if Firefox has become really bad also to flash.

Hans

• Hi,

in my XP on Parallels I get mostly black cubefaces

please try real Windows 7 computers!

I think the most todays browser don't support XP with hardware accelerated rendering.
    And XP and Parallels might be a limiting factor too in this case.

As soon as the browsers are using its internal software rendering for the CSS 3D graphics, you will get graphics errors or 'flat rotating' images. Unfortunately this situation is not detectable by Javascript.

'HTML5' (with hardware accelerated rendering) works typically fine on newer systems, but often not or bad on older ones.
    And these old systems (like XP) and old computers are one of the reasons, why the Flashplayer is used by default by the krpano embedding script.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Well in that case it will take at least 4-5 years until we can say that it is usable for public use.

I just tried my real testPC which is a couple of years old just 2.2 GHZ AMD 64 but still works just beautiful with flash.
    That did not work at all in latest Chrome. Cubefaces are loading like a puzzle.

Safari works fine even on this low end PC in HTML with both versions and HD1920 size but there are problems with the new video player.
    Does not react on poster.

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!