BUG: custom context menu and custom cursor = 2 cursors are showing up

• Hi Klaus,

Here's a little annoying bug you can see on one of you examples. I think you could fix this one very easily.

It occurs when we set a custom cursor and custom actions in krpano context menu.

For example here : http://www.krpano.com/examples/10815…rs/cursors.html

When you right-click and select "Fullscreen" in the context menu, you will see the original cursor show up and stay (follow mouse as well) until next click on the pano.

By now the only workaround i found is to add an AS3 plugin with the following code, calling

Code
    event.contextclick(null)

on each contextmenu item onclick action (not very glamourous...) :

• Hi,

this happens because of an Flashplayer update which disables the possibility to use the context menu to switch the fullscreen mode.
    See also this thread for all details about that:
    Flashplayer Bug - Right Click Fullsceen doesn't work (please vote!)

The problem in detail - when clicking the fullscreen item, the viewer tries to change the fullscreen mode, but the new Flashplayer version throws an (unexpected) Security Error, which stops the execution of the immediate following code and so avoids the correct cursor behavior in this case (note - that Flashplayer 'Security Error' can be seen when using the 'Debugger Flashplayer Plugin').

In the next krpano release, this error will be caught so that this can't happen anymore and additionally also the Fullscreen context menu item will be disabled by default.

For the moment I would recommend disabling the Fullscreen item manually by adding this line in the xml:

Code
    <contextmenu fullscreen="false" />

Best regards,
    Klaus

• hi Klaus

In fact i don't think it's related to the fullscreen problem.

it happens also (and particurlarly) when i set a custom context menu item.

after clicking on it (with any action called inside) the original mouse cursor pops up

best regards

• Hi Klaus,

may i add this request:

let's say we have a custom cursor set on the tour.

if on the scene we have a big polygonal hotspot (to cover a surface) with capture=false to allow pano rotation while draging panorama, the custom cursor disappear while hovering the hotspot and comes back when out of the hotspot.

the perfect thing would be the custom cursor stays while hovering the hotspot (could be simple to detect if user hover the hotspot normally -> display handcursor, or was already panning (with capture=false) -> display custom cursor).

best regards

• on the contrary

if you start to drag panorama by clicking in it, then you hover polygonal hotspot (without mouse button release) , the correct handcursor will show, even if you get in and out the hotspot.

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!