video player and order

• I play a video on an virtual krpano tour.
    I have several button plugin for various function (show an help page, return to main site) that works except if the video overlap its
    My button have order = 4 and my video order = 1, but the video seems to be over the buttos and when clicking the button i get the video playing !
    What is wrong for me ?
    Thanks

• I read on the forum than the plugin layer is always over the hot spot layer.
    Does this means than and hotspot can never be over a plugin, or is it something wrong in my infos ?
    Thanks for any help

• I am quite in a mess, and really needs help. Klaus could you help me with all your skill ?
    I sumarize.
    I play a video as an hotspot (distorted) and it play fine just with a click on the poster url image (tooglePause())
    I have two button as plugins at the bottom of my screen, one to display an info page (<div> made visible or hidden in javascript) and one to leave the krpano page and navigate to the main internet site.
    Every things works well, except than when the video hotspot overlap the plugins buttons, these loose their functions and clicking on it toogle the video (play/pause) instead of displaying the info page or leaving the Krpano page.
    I have the same problem with a map plugin at the top of the screen, working only if the video doesn't overlap it
    I try to use the Zorder to manage it but nothing works

Please Klaus, is this possible or not? what do i wrong ? are the hotspot always over the plugins ? or is it a bug or a limit of Krpano ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!