You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 1st 2009, 8:04pm

A walk in Tasmania

This is a little walk very near my home. Click on the audio icon for some music (my own version of a Polish folk song by Chopin). Also I have put in all types of navigation: hotspots, icons and Google map hotspots. I never know which ones people really prefer . . .

All comments welcome.

http://multimediaaction.com/wetlands/wetlands.html

VN2009

Professional

Monday, June 1st 2009, 9:17pm

very blue sky :)

did you do some hdr or exposure blending to be able to see out of the observatory windows and still have good exposure behind the windows in the main room? i am workin on a tour of a US Coast Gaurd cutter and had an issue with that.

should give the option for fullscreen somewhere, maybe i just didnt see it.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 1:05am

u just didn's see it VN ;-)

very nice area and pictures... maybe to much over done in photoshop... i think it's a discussion about tast...

Well done
Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 4:20am

Hmmm, yes I suddenly see that the shots from the bridge were a bit oversaturated. Funny how you just need someone to state what should be obvious to you *blink*

The windows were a real pain. Everything I shoot is 3-shot HDR over +/-2, bit that wasn't enough range. On the shot taken a bit further back in the center I had to manually cut in another shot and blur the edges. I find it very hard to get good "window pull" when there's sun outside and only ambient light inside.

Also, I'm not surprised the full-screen button was missed - there's a lot of controls. But I can't see an easy way to have fewer. If there's music you need a mute; if you rotate you need to let people stop it; and of course there's the usual up/down/left/right and zoom in/out. I also add a 'homepage' button and a 'hide all controls' button and before you know it the screen is crowded !

Thanks for the comments.

matrekker

Intermediate

Friday, June 5th 2009, 3:05pm

I see you are interested by nature too... Only that, it gives you 10000 credit points.

Very nice trips and rather well done. Don't add too many unuseful icons, that's the only point that disturbs me. It was useful at the beginning of the tours but I don't think it's so important now. Most people seing the tours know how to manage with the mouse. If they don't know at the first time, they will know very quickly...

Best,

"Ma" *smile*