Local copy of my virtual tour on iPad

• Hi guys,
    do you have any advices how to run krpano viewer or how to save local copy of web page with all virtual tour files on your iPad? I need it for presentation when internet is not available and I wasnt able to find any app thats saving whole pages (including xml etc) to download my existing tour from the web. Or can I somehow directly copy it from my pc and open the viewer on ipad?

Thanks for any advices. *smile*

• Another one is Site2GO
    There is a free test one. As far as I remember it has a size limit and the special fullscreen option does not work.

There is a very nice menu at top on it but to go real fullscreen you shake the iPad. It works fine on my iPad 3 but not on my iPad1.

The HTML Books is my favorite and it will soon be updated with some of the options I asked him for.

Not sure what he will include but I asked for progress bar for the download, fullscreen option, nicer neutral toolbar, and option to make frontpage on the books by using a default.png just as in the Apple iBooks author.

Hans

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!