You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 12:41pm

Local copy of my virtual tour on iPad

Hi guys,
do you have any advices how to run krpano viewer or how to save local copy of web page with all virtual tour files on your iPad? I need it for presentation when internet is not available and I wasnt able to find any app thats saving whole pages (including xml etc) to download my existing tour from the web. Or can I somehow directly copy it from my pc and open the viewer on ipad?

Thanks for any advices. *smile*

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 1:33pm

Hi,

look for Apps like 'Goodreader' or 'HTML Books' - they allow copying the whole tour (e.g. as zip archive) to the iPad for local playing,

best regards,
Klaus

HansNyb

Professional

Saturday, September 1st 2012, 5:02pm

Another one is Site2GO
There is a free test one. As far as I remember it has a size limit and the special fullscreen option does not work.

There is a very nice menu at top on it but to go real fullscreen you shake the iPad. It works fine on my iPad 3 but not on my iPad1.

The HTML Books is my favorite and it will soon be updated with some of the options I asked him for.

Not sure what he will include but I asked for progress bar for the download, fullscreen option, nicer neutral toolbar, and option to make frontpage on the books by using a default.png just as in the Apple iBooks author.

Hans

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 12:21am

Thanks for your replies guys, Ill test those apps to find whats the best solution and come back here with the result in few days *smile*

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 4:53pm

So far the HTML Books do everything I need, just perfect :) thanks for help once again!