Getting lat and long to work

• Hi,
    My first attempt at getting Bing maps to work and so far I can't get it to goto the lat and long. I have zoom set also, and it is not zooming on load, so all I get is the whole world when the map is activated.

The map comes up no problem so I can confirm my key is working. The Bing maps license is also working fine with no watermark. The tour is published online and all else is fine. All code is default from the krpano release 1.0.8.15 on 8/12.

http://www.360rama.com/flowhouse/tour.html

What am I missing?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nefar1ous (3. September 2012 um 17:14)

• FOUND IT...

OK, nevermind... Damn you are good Klaus. You have set the lat and lng into the scene markup, which automatically generates the mapspots and the loadscene commands.

Just a note... the latest update to Krpano is leaps and bounds over previous versions. It's taking a little while to adjust, but I am loving it. The latest programming technique is super similar to Andre's (mindlessboss), which is just damn well done!

Thanks so much.

Tony

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von nefar1ous (3. September 2012 um 18:09)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!