Add radar in MAKE VTOUR (multires) HELP needed please :D

• Hello every one!

I'm trying to add radar with the make vtour (multires) tool.

I have seen that inside the config file there is this line calling the skin:

# skin / xml template
    include vtourskin-scrolling-thumbnails-bingmaps-gyro.skin

so I opened that file and i assume i should add here tthe radar.swf and radar.js archive.

After that what I should do?

Any help would be really appreciated.!!

Ufff I'm totally falling in love with this fantastic tool!

thanks and best regards

Maxi

• If you want the .js and the .swf files copied when you do a tour, you will need to add them using this in the template and listing each item separately with the path to it.

xmltemplate_additional_file=

Is that what you are looking for?

Notice if the line has a # sign in front of it, the tool will not use that line.

• Hi,

please specify your request!

e.g. the radar plugin has nothing to do with the radar on the bing map (if you want to have a radar on that map)!
    if you want to enable the radar in the Bing Map, add <radar visible="true" /> inside the <layer> element of the Bing map (see the vtourskin.xml).

an example for how-to use the radar plugin with an custom image map, is the scenes-with-imagemap example (included in the viewer download package),

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hei Klaus!

sorry for the big delay! :D

That was exactly what I was missing!

Super thanks!

Was the last thing I had to do to finish my webpage...which will be available soon and I'll be so happy to show you!

Best regards

Maxi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!