You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

matrekker

Intermediate

• "matrekker" started this thread

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 4:52pm

New website devoted to planes virtual tours (private planes)

Hi,

As there will be 6 or 8 visits at least, I thought it was a better idea to build a small internet site and put the visits one after one.

The adress is the same as before : http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/vi…voie/index.html

and here can you see the second plane we just finished : http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/vi…iper-pa-28.html

The weather is fine these days and the planes take off early in the morning... It's not so easy to catch them !

Hope you'll enjoy,

Best,

"Ma" *smile*

Tuur : i'll write you soon...

VN2009

Professional

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 9:40pm

Ma, the spins are very nice. My only issue with the setup is that it takes soooo long to get control of the image. I alsmot found myself impatient enough to move on and not even look. I like the idea of automating the intro but there should be an oninterupt or something to break the auto feature if the users desires. I read somewhere on the internet that you have 5-15 seconds to grab someones attention on the internet if you can do it by then, you risk them leaving your site and moving on.

Just my opinion. Great work.

matrekker

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 7:42pm

Ma, the spins are very nice. My only issue with the setup is that it takes soooo long to get control of the image. I alsmot found myself impatient enough to move on and not even look. I like the idea of automating the intro but there should be an oninterupt or something to break the auto feature if the users desires. I read somewhere on the internet that you have 5-15 seconds to grab someones attention on the internet if you can do it by then, you risk them leaving your site and moving on.

Just my opinion. Great work.
I think you're right as regards the fact that it takes too long to get the control of the image. I'll make some changes soon but I have a question before :

If I decide to set a guided tour, is it possible that the user stops this guided tour and get the control before it stops ? It would be super.

So how can I do ? What is the code to be changed or added ?

Thanks for your reply.

Ma *smile*

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 9:48pm

hi ma..

i hink it's here:

Source code

<action name="contact">
    set(plugin[xxxxx].visible,false);
	    lookto(0,-100,80,smooth(60,60,60));
	   action(showtextfield, xxxxx);
	    wait(blend);
	    oninterrupt(action(lookinterrupt));
		lookto(0,-100,80,smooth(60,60,60));
		action(loadingdone);
    </action>

the oninterupt thing

and:

Source code

<action name="lookinterrupt">
    	action(loadingdone);
    	breakall();	
    </action>

I hope i'm right

Cheers

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

matrekker

Intermediate

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 8:10am

Thank you Tuur, I'll try this afternoon.
Best,
"Ma" ;-)

matrekker

Intermediate

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 11:00pm

Hello Tuur,

I used your "trick" but without success. Then, I had the idea (at last) to look on Krpano documentation and got the answer. My problem is that I speak and understand very few german and english, so it takes more time to be sticked in my mind as an evidence. But it works now, the user can break the guided tour and I'm very happy of it. Good news for me.

"Ma" *smile*