video for ipad not working

• There seems to be a bug in the videoplayer.js or something weird

When I create a video, it works fine with flash, but on ipad and safari developer ipad mode, i get the error message "skin/plugins/videoplayer.js .. loading failed (0)".

I am not specifying any video or plugins in the skins folder. Odd thing is the video seems to be playing, but is not visible (I hear the audio). So for kicks, I added the directory.. "skin/plugins/videoplayer.js" and tried again. Then I get an error message... "skin/videos/video.mp4 - loading failed". Well, I did not specify any video in the skins folder either, nor did I create any plugins/layers with the video named "video.mp4".

So again for kicks.. I added a copy of the video to the directory skin/videos and renamed it video.mp4. Then I get SERIOUS lag and 2 audios of the same video playing, but still no video.

In all of my code, the plugins and video are based on the tour.xml file within the main directory. Even the vtourskins.xml has no reference to plugins or videos in the skins folder (that i am aware of or that i could find). So all that's left is the probability of the code being in the js.
    But when I go into the videoplayer.js file I don't find any references there either?

Weird

Tony

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!