• Hi all, I've not been on here for a while as we have not been very busy with producing tours just lately (things are tough here in Spain!)
    Anyway, we've recently had a couple of jobs come in and I've downloaded the latest KRpano version (1.0.8.15) to find that everything is quite a bit different. It's taken me a few hours to find my way around the new skin.xml but I'm beginning to understand and have managed to introduce a couple of simple additions like auto rotate on/off and a zoom reset.
    However, I've been trying to work out how to hide the thumbs when the user clicks his/her chosen scene and am getting nowhere fast. Anyone able to give me any pointers?

Thanks in advance

Kev

• Hi,

in the last line, the onclick of the builded thumb i added the skin_showthumbs action to let it do:

which is default Klaus master code.

Hope it helps.

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Hi
    wonderful feature, flash works fine on desktop and Android,
    but iPhone and iPad disappear all interface elements,
    making it impossible to move to the next scene,
    happens the same to you?
    Ramiro

• Thank you very much. I am a new user of krpano and am not a programmer. You can see why I need your auto-hide code for my automated cinematic tours. This was making me crazy and I had no idea how to get it to work. I have used FPP for years and with a great deal of struggle and plugins from other users, made my tours work the way I liked.

Now I am back at square one and need this kind of support and extra code
    for everything I need to do. My next challenge is getting the panos to
    work in an iframe. It should be simple but I can't make it work.

Cupecoy condo with Tuur code

Thanks a million for this. *thumbsup*

Stephen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!