include plugin in a swf?

• Hi, me again =p

I'm making a textfield plugin for a menu for in krpano. With your help I managed to include the nessecary xml for the menu in the krpano xml. Only now I got a question. 1 part of the menu is a textfield that loads information concerning the panorama. I want this to be as flexible as possible, so my initial setup was with a txt file that gets loaded based on a id. However I want to include css styles too.

html data + css data in a textfield. Well that sounds as the plugin you made. So I looked at the code, trying to figure it out. Is there a way, to trigger the textfield class to create a textfield in my internal swf?

this is what I have:

So within the info.swf I want a textfield to be generated based on <data> The name of the data will be hardcoded. How would I accomplish this? In theory it wouldn't matter if I used the textfield to generate something in krpano or use the krpano api to generate it in the swf. As long as it has its data objects.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!