Before purchase some basic privacy questions

• I"ve been asked to do my first pano tour of the inside of a boat, having only ever done one single level panorama I realise I have a big learning curve ahead of me. My employers have asked for a pano tour of this boat so they can embed it within their own website, Is this possible.

Can I do the pano in KRPano and produce the code then just give their web designer the code. Or would their web designer create a link to the KRPano site ? Also It's extremely important that the pano tour be only be viewed by people accessing the boats official website, is this possible.

Many thanks in advance.

• Hi,

My employers have asked for a pano tour of this boat so they can embed it within their own website, Is this possible.

Yes, that's the normal usage case!

Can I do the pano in KRPano and produce the code then just give their web designer the code. Or would their web designer create a link to the KRPano sits?

Note - krpano is a panorama viewer software - there are no hosting or panoramic creation services.
    Just download and try it.

Zitat

Also It's extremely important that the pano tour be only be viewed by people accessing the boats official website, is this possible.

Yes, that's again the normal usage case.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!