Few questions before purchase

• Having just two days experience with Krpano and the same time using PTGui Pro I feel quite a sense of achievement to be able to say I did my first VR Pano tour today using a Canon 8-15mm lens Nodal NInja 5 etc. So I have all the kit to really progress with this. Can I just ask a few more questions:

1, In KRpano's documentation I read this:

The krpano HTML5 Viewer is still missing some important features (like multi-resolution, flat/partial-pano or fisheye/stereographic projections) that are only available in the krpano Flash Viewer, but it is only a matter of time until they will become available

Does this mean that it's currently not possible to use a fish eye lens for a VR tour and portray that tour on an i-pad or i-pod.

2, Are there other mediums for allowing people to navigate the pano. For instance I would prefer a system like Google Street View.

3, Though this last question doesn't relate to the use of KRpano maybe someone will know.

Is it possible to take a 360/180 pano with a 24mm lens but fill the Nadir and Zenith shots in with the fisheye. *huh*

Thanks for helping,

Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!