• Hi Folks,

My client is reporting that on their server, the mp4 distorted hotspot video is not loading, either in Flash or on iPad. Strange seeing that on my personal test server, everything seems to work OK. It's difficult to solve a problem when you cannot reproduce the same error yourself.

ERROR: video.mp4 - loading video failed!

This is the relevant xml code in question:

Comments:

1. All files (soundinterface, videoplayer, swfkrpano.js etc) are most recent build version
    2. All files are in the same folder so it shouldn't be a URL path issue
    3. The mp4 video is 7.1 MBs in size, which I know is big. I wonder if the error message is occurring because of the "preload" attribute, by the time the user has entered scene2, it is not ready for playback so the load error appears(?)
    4. The same hotspot (name="video") is repeated in scenes 3 & 4, although I don't think this should lead to the error
    5. mp4 video is H.264, AAC, Mono, 334 x 564 px, 50 FPS
    6. Error occurs even when viewed using Flash Player 11. I do not think the video format is the problem
    7. Not quite sure how soundinterface and videoplayer interact with each other

Any possible suggestions as to solving this, as ever, greatly appreciated.

Malcolm

• *solved*

Thanks Sacha, that was the problem, I wasn't able to see the error but the client was finding the error on their test servers (which I couldn't link to).

Turns out it was the MIME file extension problem which I didn't manage to identify in my solution search. For anyone else experiencing a similar problem, Klaus outlines the issue in this post here:

How to Make Video Panorma Work? (.flv, .mp4, .m4v, .mov)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!