krprotect with android

• hi

i wanna ask if there is any affect for krprotect on android device?
    i gotta a pano which works well in desktop n idevice
    but it said fail to find tab pano tiles on android device

i thought pano compatible with android already
    i encrpyt normal pano tiles in swf, n encrpyt xml by encrypt tool outside swf, also left all tab and mob tiles non-encrypted

http://www.hkgeographic.com/KT.html

thx

• Hi Klaus,

I embedded pano image (for desktop) and xml in the swf file, and left all mob and tab out of that swf
    but android device said it cant find tab images..
    however, once i left xml and pano image un-embedded, everything work well...
    is that embedding xml is not compatiable with android device?

by the way, as you said my swf is about 8mb, it actually included 4 panos
    what would be your suggestion for image size of pano when putting into vtour droplet in order to keep balance of good image quality and small size?

thanks

• Hi,

that problem is not related to Android itself,

but when embedding the xml but letting some image outside the swf, then you need to make sure that all paths are okay/correct, the missing xml might be a problem here when looking for the relative-path from the xml to the image files,
    without xml and without HTMLPATH/SWFPATH settings in the krpano Protect Tool or without additional manual url placeholders in the xml, the images might be relative to the html path in this case,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!