• I have found two problems which I find unacceptable and I can not find a solution for it.

1. The dbclicking="true" which activates zoom by doubleclicking works also with one click which also means that clicking on a hotspot zooms you in 1 level. Very irritating.

2. Clicking on a hotspot also centers the map but there is no Bing map option activated to center the MAP. Clicking on the map itself does not do it.
    It means that a hotspot at the left side of your map may move athe map so that most of your other spots are not visible and you need to drag the map in place again.
    I can not find anything to deactivate this.

Hans

• Hi,

1. The dbclicking="true" which activates zoom by doubleclicking works also with one click which also means that clicking on a hotspot zooms you in 1 level. Very irritating.

That's a Mac-bug of the OpenScaled API (the API behind the Bing Maps Plugin). It should be fixed in the next release.

2. Clicking on a hotspot also centers the map but there is no Bing map option activated to center the MAP.

The map itself never pans or zooms itself, this was done by the pantospot() action, which was called in the 'skin_update_scene_infos' action here:

Code
    <action name="skin_update_scene_infos">
      if(scene[get(xml.scene)].mapspotname,
        layer[skin_map].activatespot(get(scene[get(xml.scene)].mapspotname));
        layer[skin_map].pantospot(get(scene[get(xml.scene)].mapspotname));
      );
    </action>

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Quoted from "HansNyb"
    That's a Mac-bug of the OpenScaled API (the API behind the Bing Maps Plugin). It should be fixed in the next release.

I have tested also my Windows XP for this and also Chrome on Windows XP has it.

On Mac Safari and Chrome has the problem. Firefox works OK.

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!