KIndle Fire HD... issues

• I just purchased a Kindle Fire HD to do some testing on a 7" screen. The Fire HD (Android 4.0) does not support Flash, so I assumed it would pick up the HTML5 code. Well I was half right *cry* ... it picks up the coding for plugins and hotspots just fine... but the panos themselves are screwed up. It appears that it is pulling the large cube faces, in a zoomed in position, and the cube faces are stacked on top of each other, not aligned. You can see where the edges of 2 cube faces are overlapping *blink* and when you "pan" the image the 2 cube faces move in opposite directions.
    Any thoughts or suggestions? (Besides return the Kindle Fire HD)

• I can't find the exact topic, but HTML5 support is not enough, you need css3 3d transformation and some devices can't handle that. Sorry I cant give exact information but it happens on more android devices (android is always tricky with their custom builds, provider sauce, flashplayer and browsers)

• Thanks for the prompt replies...
    After reading your replies I found a web-page that has a chart displaying different devices/browsers and their capabilities...
    http://mobilehtml5.org/
    Looking at the chart it... the Kindle Fire HD uses the "custom" Silk browser... no support for Css-3d... AND you cannot download/install/use the Chrome for Android browser *cursing* (or any other CSS-3d compliant browser that I could find).
    The Fire HD is all wet for my purposes, therefore it goes back today.
    Thanks again for your help.

• I agree. I have the iPad 1 and iPad 2 (skipping the iPad3&4 for now, hearing that the iPad5 will play Flash.... *cool* ... just kidding) I just wanted a smaller Android device so that I could test functionality and sizing issues.
    Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!