OBJECT PANORAMA for HTML5

• Hi!
    you need to stop autorotation on user interaction such as rotation object or click on left right arrows, correct?
    for example: you start rotation object, then autorotation must stops, and when you stop rotation object, autorotation must start again.
    so, you need to define this functionality
    and there is few options how to do that

Andrey

• Hi,

first of all, thanks a lot for sharing this, this is really helpful. *thumbup*

I managed to make it work only with a few troubles (I'm not a coder, but a 3d artist), and I'm glad to see it also working on the iPad simulator.

The "object" shown is a 3d map, made to be rotated, being watched from several points of view and at different times (scientific project). Now I have to add some informations, that I make appear through clickable layers showing a textfield.
    My issue is that the scrollarea plugin seems to be not working in the iPad simulator.

"ERROR: Scrollarea Plugin - too old krpano version (min. version 1.18)"

So I replaced both the .js and .swf by the 1.0.8 version I kept, no more error message but it doesn't work.
    On Firefox (PC), the scrolling slider doesn"t work anymore.
    On the iPad simulator, there's no content in the texfield and the slider is totally messed up.

Any clues would be most that welcome.

I tried to replace the textfield by a showtext, but I can't get it working correctly (instantly disappears), and my last option would be to replace the scrollable textfield by a simple jpg, but some texts I've been given are quite long...

Thanks for reading. *wink*

• Hi,

I've browsed this thread and I don't think I've seen an answer to the initial question:

Will there be a MAKE OBJECT droplet in HTML5 ?

So far, when I embed the pano with "html5:prefer" I get a "ERROR: html5 Version not available!".

Only a flash version seems to be available.

• Does anyone sorted the black frames problem the first time you iterate through the frames ?

There is no such problem in FlashPlayer mode, but appear in HTML5 mode.

Would really love using html5 objects inside krpano ...

• If I use this:

<action name="buildframes">
    for(set(i,0), i LT %2, inc(i),
    txtadd(fname,frame,get(i));
    txtadd(furl,%1,get(i),.jpg);
    addplugin(get(fname));
    plugin[get(fname)].loadstyle(frame);
    copy(plugin[get(fname)].url,furl);

set(plugin[get(fname)].visible,true);
    showframe(i);
    );
    set(currentframe,0);
    set(framecount,%2);
    set(oldmousex,0);
    showframe(0);
    </action>

it preload each frames, so it doesn't flash. But it's slow to get interactivity at first ...
    looking at the code, it build one div per frame and show it. Maybe another approach changing url with one div would help ?

• It`s works strange... At first all frames freezes, but 5-10 seconds later - buttons starts working, and then swipe. Desctop Ch/Ff

• I am disappointed there is still no HTML5 object movie possibility within krpano. The current MAKE OBJECT droplet specifies HTML5 never and also doesn’t appear to work anymore (1.19-pr5). There have been over 19,000 views of this forum which started in 2012 so there is definitely big interest. I believe HTML5 Object movies should be an integral part of krpano.
    My thanks go to Sudarchikov Andrey for his HTML5 object script which I have used on recent projects, although it was difficult to integrate with other krpano tools and plugins.
    http://www.z360.com/what/
    http://www.z360.com/object/

• Hello!
    Thanks to Andrey Sudarchikov for the provided code.
    Did a viewing of objects: https://vk.com/away.php?utf=1…T%2Fbutylka3%2F
    In the browser, chrome works correctly, on the android too
    INFO: krpano 1.19-pr14 (build 2017-12-01)
    INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 63.0 – WebGL
    In the Mozilla Firefox browser, the first round or flicker or does not show the picture
    INFO: krpano 1.19-pr14 (build 2017-12-01)
    INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Firefox 57.0 - WebGL
    Here is a link to a truncated example
    https://vk.com/away.php?utf=1…VT%2F3d_test%2F
    Example code:

• Hi)

I've got flickering of the first rotation also in Chrome (http://novosibpano.ru/VT/butylka3/) during first loading. It seems it depends on image loadtime. What if try to check if all images are loaded and only after all of them were loaded start animation?

У меня мерцание также в Хроме во время первой прокрутки http://novosibpano.ru/VT/butylka3/.[size=10] Вероятно, дело в прогрузке изображений (пока их ещё нет в кэше браузера). Что если добавить проверку, что все фото загрузились и только после этого запускать анимацию? А на время загрузки добавить индикатор загрузки. [/size]

Regards,

Alexey

• Yes, it is written so onloaded = "set (layer [load] .visible, false);", where "load" text "Loading ..." The text "Loading ..." is disabled, but the first scroll still flickers.

If the picture is not shown in the browser, then it flickers on the first display, even if the download occurred

It looks like" onloaded " in krpano and loading in the browser are different things.

• Is there any news on when objects will be supported by default on HTML5 without having to use this workaround?

Maybe even make a standalone product Klaus, given the amount of work and especially given how more and more eCommerce is moving towards html 5 support for 360 rotations of objects. Now there are plenty of 360 180 objects out there too and within a year I know of one company (hardware) that will support automatic shooting of 360/360 objects.

My studio will support 360s first, followed closely by 360/180s, hence I am back on this forum looking to see if KRPANO has added HTML5 support yet:) I remember it worked pretty well in the old flash versions.

Thanks,

D

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!