No scale for spots. Why?

• I made some additional spotimages for video and images in the maps.
    I just added them with the spot attribut and everything work perfect until I wanted to scale the down a little.
    I discovered that there is no scale for spots but you need to create a spotstyle to scale it.

Double codes for same function, why?

Hans

• hi,
    i try to change the code in the examples/virtualtours file "scene-with-bingmaps" (krpano-1.0.8.15):

<spot name="scene1" lat="47.60064458005677" lng="16.62461042404176" heading="+90" onclick="loadscene(scene1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />

<spot name="scene1" lat="47.60064458005677" lng="16.62461042404176"
    heading="+90"
    zoomwithmap="true" and zoombaselevel="10" onclick="loadscene(scene1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />

but the spot image not zoom with the map..
    What is wrong?

• Hi,

I add transparents png as a hotspot in Bingmap with the settings for zoomable hotspots.

But like in the nice example of Hans:

http://qtvr.dk/ryegaard/area.html

is there a problem for my needs..I would like to add an overlay image over the map layer and under the others mapspots.

The overlay spot image that i add in the map with the function zoomwithmap="true" block the "onover" function for the spots superposed, and the text that identify the mapspot element don't appear when the mouse moves over that;

Is there a possibility to deactivate the "onover" function for the zoomable spots that block the "onover" funcition for the under mapspots?

or

Is there a possibility to place the zoomable spot under the other map spots?
    (ordering the 3 level: mapspots- image zoomable- map)

please Klaus, i need your help!:)

Marco

sorry for english

Edited 2 times, last by Marcot (January 18, 2013 at 10:40 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!