Good way to include source

• I am quite novice, and have many questions. (4 posts already, but no answer. *confused* )

Sometimes I need to include source codes using the "#" in menu bar, [ code ] [ /code ], but the indentation has gone, some part has been missing ... etc.

Code
    <events name="aircompass" onviewchange="rotatecompass();" keep="true" />
    <hotspot name="fb" url="skin/fb.png" alpha="0.5" keep="ture" distorted="true" ath="0" atv="0" rx="0" ry="0" zorder="10" /><hotspot name="rl" url="skin/rl.png" alpha="0.5" keep="ture" distorted="true" ath="0" atv="0" rx="0" ry="0" zorder="10" /><hotspot name="ho" url="skin/ho.png" alpha="0.5" keep="ture" distorted="true" ath="0" atv="0" rx="0" ry="0" zorder="10" />
    <action name="rotatecompass">  sub(hfbang,0,get(view.hlookat));   set(hotspot[fb].ath,get(view.hlookat));  set(hotspot[fb].atv,get(view.vlookat));   set(hotspot[fb].rx,get(view.vlookat));  set(hotspot[fb].ry,get(hfbang));
      sub(hrlang,90,get(view.hlookat));   set(hotspot[rl].ath,get(view.hlookat));  set(hotspot[rl].atv,get(view.vlookat));   set(hotspot[rl].rx,get(view.vlookat));  set(hotspot[rl].ry,get(hrlang));
      add(vhoang,-90,get(view.vlookat));   set(hotspot[ho].ath,get(view.hlookat));  set(hotspot[ho].atv,get(view.vlookat));  set(hotspot[ho].rx,get(vhoang));</action>

What is best way to include the source codes?

Min

• Hi Klaus,
    You are right! As you can see, the code is well structured, when I am using MS Explorer.
    The problems has happend when I used Chrome.
    Is there any way to remend it?
    Min

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!