• Dear all,

I am new here and also new to krpano, recently bought it and am very much impressed by how it works. I saw a couple of examples where people had a transparent logo on the nadir, that was sort of a separate layer that did not move (locked). Now with any given program I can make transparent png file (or what ever) and patch it onto the _d (down image). However I am looking for a way to let the image (or text) be locked in position, so if you turn the panorama, the image stay in position at the nadir point without turning.

I don't know if this makes sense. Hopefully you guys know what I am talking about. -> https://krpano.com/examples/108b8…nadir-logo.html

Thank you very much.

Paul

• Hi,

note - this example is also included in the viewer download package!

It works like that - a hotspot image will be placed at the nadir location (ath=0, atv=90) and automatically rotated together with the view.

Here a xml example code for including the hotspot image (change it's size with the scale setting there) and an event that will rotate it:

(btw - remove the keep="true" if you don't want that logo on all panos)

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!