• Dear all,

I am new here and also new to krpano, recently bought it and am very much impressed by how it works. I saw a couple of examples where people had a transparent logo on the nadir, that was sort of a separate layer that did not move (locked). Now with any given program I can make transparent png file (or what ever) and patch it onto the _d (down image). However I am looking for a way to let the image (or text) be locked in position, so if you turn the panorama, the image stay in position at the nadir point without turning.

I don't know if this makes sense. Hopefully you guys know what I am talking about. -> https://krpano.com/examples/108b8…nadir-logo.html

Thank you very much.

Paul

• Hi,

note - this example is also included in the viewer download package!

It works like that - a hotspot image will be placed at the nadir location (ath=0, atv=90) and automatically rotated together with the view.

Here a xml example code for including the hotspot image (change it's size with the scale setting there) and an event that will rotate it:

(btw - remove the keep="true" if you don't want that logo on all panos)

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!