Arrows at ends for thumbs

• Klaus are you planning of making some sort of automovement or arrows at the end of the thumbnslayer to show that you have more.
    If its already planned I am not going to use my time trying to do it.

The problem is that auto onhover does not work on touch so it has to be something visible.

In reality it is only necessary if the thumbs ends up to match the ends and still have more unvisible. If you see a half thumbnail I believe even the most unexperienced will try to move it.

Hans

• Hi,

planing - yes - I have have already tried a several times to add 'arrows' or other things at the thumbbar ends for scrolling - but
    I haven't found a good looking solution/method yet... any ideas are welcome of course .

Some kind of automatic scrolling is already there - when using the scene previous/next buttons, they will automatically scroll the thumbbar to 'center' the current scene thumb.

Additional buttons left and right at the thumbbar are looking a bit strange and overloaded, and using the scene previous/next buttons for scrolling when the thumbbar is open, might be a bit confusing...

Making invisible 'hover' elements/areas for desktop-only for automatic scrolling might be idea... but that could interfere with the normal scrolling-dragging...

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!