How to load image gallery into a tour

• I'm sorry I keep coming back to this, if it can't be done then okay.

here is a screen shot of a gallery as a standalone.

Gotten further, loading xml instead of calling a scene, 2 issues now, it says loading on the scree even after the thumbar has been created and the pictures just load over the word loading.

second issue, when I click on the tour map I error out with "loadscene() = scene "scene_floorplan" not found. I thought the merge and blend was to keep everything loaded.

I'm calling it from a hotspot on the tour map.

<hotspot name="spot305" url="skin/vtourskin_mapspotactive.gif" scale="0.25" ath="0.291" atv="0.065" onhover="showtext(1931 American Austin Image Gallery)" onclick="loadpano(images/31americanaustin/imagegallery2.xml,null, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />

here is the gallery code.

<krpano onstart="start();">

<!-- I like the grid cube -->
    <preview type="grid(cube,2,1,256,0x000000,0x000000,0x222222);" details="16" />

<!-- include image thumbbar xml script code -->
    <include url="../plugins/thumbbar.xml" />

<action name="start">

create_thumbbar(5, right, v, 10,10, 90,60, 6);

thumbbar_addimage('images/KA_001.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/KA_322.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/KA_323.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/KA_324.jpg');
    thumbbar_addimage('images/KA_321.jpg');
    </action>

</krpano>

okay, I got rid of the loading message by adding the resetkrpano action and changing the hotspot to

<hotspot name="spot305" url="skin/vtourskin_mapspotactive.gif" scale="0.25" ath="0.291" atv="0.065" onhover="showtext(1931 American Austin Image Gallery)" onclick="resetkrpano();loadpano(images/31americanaustin/imagegallery2.xml, nul, MERGE, BLEND(1));" />

I get the same error with the addition of the warning unknown action hideintro image

So what am I doing wrong?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!