BGLAYER GFX are placed over the panorama on the iPad

• When I create BGLAYER graphics behind the panorama, they work fine on the PC, but on the iPad and developer mode of Safari, the panorama seems to go behind the BGLAYER GFX plugins. Is there a solution for this or is there a problem with my code?

TEST Pano

• Hi,

i think parent="BGLAYER" is not supported pn html 5 and also that stage area that you want to do.

not 100% sure though, but 90%... yes.

Hope it helps,
    Tuur *thumbsup*

• Just treat it as normal HTML.

Sorry, I don't understand your point, or reference. Are you suggesting a workaround using HTML because if that's the case, I was only trying to get information on a fix for something that would be far more advanced... the background here is only the foundation for more options. I just stripped everything out to get to the heart of the matter. If there is no support for BGLAYER, STAGE, and AREA on the iPad or HTML5, then what I am trying to achieve will not work on iPad as I want the pano over a background with navigation controls (plugins) outside the pano area. But I suppose it is possible to do it in HTML and CSS by loading a bunch of different XML's into a DIV element, I just wanted to maintain everything in krpano using it's layering system.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!