You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 5th 2009, 11:36am

Help

Hi
I am very new to this and am probably being stupid but I can not get the software to work. I have downloaded the demo package. I am using windows xp and firefox.

I have got one of my panos up from a jpeg in the viewer.
I can add and change lens flares and edit the xlm with the edit buttons and on clicking save and close it retains it but all is lost when I reopen the html.
What am I missing?
Also where is the xlm code that is changed saved?
Thanks and sorry for the basic post
D ick

Friday, June 5th 2009, 3:01pm

Quoted

the editor can't save the changes to disk, it saves it only internally, after loading a other
pano/xml the changes are gone

to save the changes or hotspots go to the XML and copy the changes or the hotspot code
and paste it manually to your real xml file.

quoted from Klaus's previous posts

The editor gives you a view of how your changes would look if you were to put that info into our real document.

I believe in the next version, Klaus will rename the editor to something more understandable.

Jarredja

Ps. I did the same thing the first time I used it. ;-)

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 9:29am

Many thanks. It now makes sense and I can experiment.
d cik